THE LITTLE OAKS STRETCHY SUIT
- I can move and roll, jump and stretch, play and curl up, while in my stretchy suit. I get so much deep pressure and muscle work while moving against the tight fabric!
- The spandex material applies consistent resistance while the child moves around wearing it which is calming and regulating for their sensory systems.
- Assists in developing muscle strength, working against the spandex resistance.
- It can be a lot of fun to wear while doing an obstacle course- your child has to "feel" their way around the course using their body.
- Can be machine washed on 40 degrees with similar colours and air dried.