THE LITTLE OAKS COMFY COCOON
- A space to quietly snooze while receiving the deep pressure I got so used to in mommy’s womb. I can gently rock and calm my overstimulated sensory system. Or I can gain a bit more input, by spinning and swinging side to side, when I’m seeking movement!
- The cocoon helps children learn/ develop their proprioceptive system, body awareness, balance, motor planning and spatial skills.
- You can gently rock inside the hammock, which is calming for an overstimulated sensory system.
- You can jump/ bounce in the stretchy material which is alerting and builds body awareness.
- The comfy cocoon is made of high quality stretch nylon and has a soft and natural feel. Please note that the material may stretch over time.
- The maximum weight capacity inside the hammock is 100 kgs.
- The cocoon needs to be hung in reinforced ceilings/ concrete with raw bolts or in a tree for safety.
Instructions, care and caution
The little oaks comfy cacoon should be hung from a high level such as a tree or concrete slab, as material may stretch over time.