THE LITTLE OAKS DISCOVERY TUNNEL
- When I crawl I strengthen my shoulder and hip girdle, developing my proximal stability needed for gross and fine motor development. I love crawling, it’s fun and imaginative, and I get deep pressure through my joints! Crawling through stretchy fabric sends a message to my brain about where all of my body parts are. Dark spaces makes me feel calm, soothed and settled. The bilateral work of crawling is so good for my brain!
- The tunnel offers plenty of space for kids to crawl providing deep pressure through the joints.
- Crawling through stretchy fabric sends a message to your brain about where all of your body parts are.
- Dark spaces are calming, soothing and organising.
- The bilateral work of crawling is so good the development of the brain.
- Provides their bodies with the proprioceptive input (input to muscles and joints) they crave as energetic and active children.
- The fluff inside of the tunnel contributes to the development of the tactile system
- Optional- we can make the tunnel without fluff per specific order.